Anyone 4 Science Thursday Midterm Camp
Key Event Information
Join in the midterm science fun as Anyone 4 Science return for a special one day midterm space themed science camp on Thursday 23rd February. Over the day children will engage age appropriate engineering experiments and work on some fun design projects.
The midterm science camp runs from 10am - 3pm, more information and booking details are available here. Anyone 4 Science camps and activities are suitable for children age 4 and up, age appropriate activities are allocated as follows:
- PicoScientists (Junior & Senior infants) age appropriate experiments and activities about space science
- NanoScientists (1st – 3rd class) will learn about planets, the moon and the international space station. The children will design and make their own space craft, space rocks and astronaut food.
- MicroScientists (4 – 6th class) will learn about space exploration and design their own lunar lander. Activities involving space food, how water is used in space and atmospheric gases will be introduced.
Midterm Camp Outline
- 10.00-10.15 Introductory Game
- 10.15-11.15 Model building
- 11.15-11.30 Supervised play, outside if possible
- 11.30-13.00 Experiments
- 13.00-13.30 Lunch with supervised play, outside if possible
- 13.30-15.00 Model building
Anyone 4 Science was established in 2005 to provide fun hands-on science and engineering activities initially for 8-12 year olds.We now cater for children from 4 up and even run some events for adults for more information on any activity please see www.anyone4science.com or contact Christine at firstname.lastname@example.org