Lifetime Lab Primary Science Quiz
Key Event Information
Our Lifetime Lab 2016 Primary Science Quiz will take place on Wednesday 23rd November at Devere Hall, UCC at 6.30pm. Registration of school teams is underway, due to the high demand and venue limitations tables will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
Lifetime Lab Primary Science Quiz details as follows:
- Venue: Devere Hall, UCC
- Date: Tuesday, 23rd NovemberTime: 6.30 pm.
- Format: 8 rounds of 8 questions each
- Entry is open to children in fourth, fifth and sixth classes
- Three children per team
- Entry fee €10 per team
- Registration open from 10th October to Friday 11th November**
- Download Sample_Primary_Quiz_Questions
**The quiz will close to entries before the 11th of November if available places are filled.
To enter download and complete the Primary_Science_quiz_entry_form and return with correct entry fee to Primary Science Quiz, Lifetime Lab, Old Cork Waterworks, Lee Road, Cork.
The Cork Primary Science Quiz is organised by Lifetime Lab and supported by The Royal Society of Chemistry and Biopharachem Ireland
For further information contact Mervyn or Rebecca at email@example.com or phone 021 4941500.