Science Week 2019
Key Event Information
Our Primary Science & Maths team are all go for Science Week 2019, from November 10th - 17th we have a host of workshops and outreach visits planned including some weekend action at Cork Science Festival thrown in ! A brief synopsis of our November activities is below, for more details on any activity please follow the individual links.
- Join in the fun and Celebrate Science with one of the free open days from Cork Science Festival on Sunday 10th November at the Western Gateway Building, Western Road, UCC.
- For Science Week 2019 MathsWorks Mobile travels to schools with a stimulating and fun introduction to primary maths, motivating pupils to engage maths through sight, sound, touch and movement.Primary Science Workshops @ Lifetime Lab encourage hands on science investigations, discovering topics such as Energy, Electricity and Magnetism, Forces, Materials, Rocks and Soils, the Senses and many more.
- The Explorers Marine Education Team continue to deliver ocean themed workshops and the "Projects in Class" modules to primary school all over Cork.
- Book an SEAI Energy Workshop for your school and investigate enegry with some fun science experiments.
- Our 2019 Primary Science Quiz takes place on Tuesday 19th November at Devere Hall, UCC from 6.30pm
For further information contact email@example.com or phone 021 4941500.